Are you an Experienced Agent Looking to Grow Your Career?
Have you found yourself having any of the following thoughts?
- I feel “stuck” in my career and I want to grow my business.
- I want more support from my Broker and/or sales manager.
- I don’t like competing for sales and leads with my Broker.
- I want more relevant training and updates about our marketplace and the industry.
- I want to belong to a culture that breeds teamwork and not in-fighting.
- I want to work with a brokerage who has a plan for the future and it includes growing my business.
- I want more technology, tools, systems, and assistance so I don’t have to work so hard just to do the basic tasks, especially concerning marketing.
- I want access to more good leads.
- I am looking to retire in the next few years and I want a brokerage who can provide me with a retirement plan.
- I want to make a change, but it is too much work right now.
- I want to make a change, but I don’t have the resources to do so right now.
If you have experienced these thoughts or had questions about making a change to better yourself and your career, we would like to visit with you.
Please contact Tricia Schlosser, Broker, for a private, confidential meeting.
For me, choosing my ND broker was a simple decision. I have worked with numerous brokers over the years and can tell you that the culture of caring, the synergy, and the common goal for the agents to succeed that is demonstrated at Century 21 Morrison Realty is a rare find. Here, you can always reach a staff member for guidance and the camaraderie in the office makes it great for mastermind conversations and collaboration with agents that in some offices would be considered competition. At Century 21 Morrison, that’s not the case. We are family. This office is helping me grow my business and without a doubt I am home.
-Amy Bower, Joined CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty in 2017
Every brokerage has a unique culture and it starts with the leadership. CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty’s leadership does not compete with our agents, creating an atmosphere of servant leadership between leadership and agents. When you have a question, you have immediate support.
Our leadership services the people who service the client, which results in the best trained and professional agents in our marketplace. The focus is always on growing our agents, honing their skills, making the latest tools and technology available to them, and making sure they have the most relevant and current information and understanding of the marketplace. This all results in a long-standing, solid reputation for excellent service in our communities.
“Every company has a Culture that is intangible and more than just words on paper. The Culture of Century 21 Morrison continually reinforces to me that I’m at the right place. Hardworking staff, helpful agents, stellar training and a Broker that has your back. I wouldn’t consider working anywhere else.”
-Sue Jacobson, Joined CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty in 2002
Training, Coaching and Mentorship
CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty’s client-centric philosophy naturally leads to a culture focused on training and professionalism. Our industry needs agents who live and work by a higher standard. Below are just some of our training and coaching opportunities we offer consistently.
- Mentorship Program
- Two sales meetings a week
- Weekly one-hour sessions on different requested topics
- PEP – C21 four-week course made to jump-start your business
- Xcellerate – C21 four-week course focused on growing your business
- Expert Panels
- Mindset Training
- One-on-one coaching in-house
- Brian Buffini coaching program
- And More!
Value of Branding
You may be currently with an independent brokerage or another franchise looking for more. If you are currently with an independent brokerage, you may have heard about the franchise fees you pay in a “big brand brokerage.” Have you considered what those fees could provide you? Have you considered what leveraging the most recognized Brand in real estate could do for your business?
- Most recognized real estate brand in the world for 18+ years
- 7800+ offices internationally creates a large referral network
- C21 Morrison continues to be in the top 2% of all 2900+ offices in the United States
- JD Power Award Recipient three years in a row, based on consumer surveys
- Annual One 21 Experience (brand conference)
- Annual Top Agent Retreats
- Awards and Recognition
- C21 Morrison Realty continues to be #1 in our Broker Council made up of CENTURY 21 offices in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan
- Annual Awards and Recognition
- Largest locally-owned company in our marketplace
- Access to more buyers and sellers in our marketplace than any other brokerage
- Solid reputation for excellent service since 1978
- Recognized for excellence in training, even by our competitors
- Leadership and Agents active in the local, state, and national associations
- Progressive-thinking brokerage with growth plan
- Annual awards and recognition with affiliates and peers
- Offers residential, investment, farm/land, and commercial real estate
- Daily floor calls and walk-in business
- Lead-gathering systems to capture more buyers and sellers
Tools and Technology
CENTURY 21 was the first franchised brokerage back in 1971 and today, CENTURY 21 continues to reinvent themselves with modernized branding to better meet agents’ and clients’ needs. If you are truly committed to excellent service to your clients, you will want to consider what the CENTURY 21 brand can offer you and your clients.
The list below includes just some of the tools and technology you will have at CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty, along with the training to utilize them.
- Digital file management with e-signatures (Dotloop)
- Agent Lead Generating/Management Website (ZAP)
- Mobile App
- Customer Relationship Management (Business Builder CRM)
- Unique Property Sites for every one of your listings
- Professional marketing including flyers, mailers, websites, and drip campaigns
- Branded videos of all your listings
- 3-D Matterport Tours / Floor Plan Creator
- Company & Brand Intranet
- Branded, professional listing and pricing presentations
- Tool-kit CMA and traditional CMA programs
- Automated Seller Reports
- Automated follow-up systems / Drip campaigns
- Cutting edge national and local website(s), including a Commercial website
- Social Media tools, content, and training
- Real Satisfied Surveys for clients/customers
- Exposure of Listings on 200+ sites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes, and more
- Major Relocation Partnerships
- And MORE!
Click here for our C21 AGENCY Comparison Chart to help determine what type of value you could experience with CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty.
“I started my Real Estate career with Century 21 Morrison in 2008. I was directed there by a respected Commercial Broker in the area. He held very high regard for their stellar reputation and the quality education new agents receive. He was spot on! My training and the encouraging office/agent atmosphere sent me on my way to become a multi-million dollar producer in my first year. I eventually left Century 21 Morrison to use my background in Architecture and became a part of a design build company with another Real Estate firm for several years. I have since returned to Century 21 Morrison Realty. I missed the strong office and broker support, and the positive, uplifting atmosphere that can’t be duplicated elsewhere in our community. I’m so happy to be ‘home’, a term that many of my fellow agents welcomed me with when I returned.”
-Lisa Waldoch, Rejoined CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty in 2018
Whether you are considering transferring out of the market to a new one, considering stepping back from real estate temporarily or if you are considering retirement, CENTURY 21 Morrison Realty has options available that will benefit you.
Contact us today for a private, confidential discussion about how you can financially benefit as you transition out of the marketplace.